Thursday, October 08, 2009

Project 289 - Day 205 : Through a Physio Table Closely

At the end of yet another horrifically stressful day with no actual lunchtime, and more tasks than some character in a sci-fi fantasy quest to save the world, I finished the day stressed beyond measure and needing to relax....

Thankfully today was physio day and after much pummeling, massaging with oils, and heat packs (just what I needed on an insanely cold day with biting, doesn't-play-well-with-other-weather-systems, winds), I emerged a much more limber, Chill Pickle, a term coined by my friend, Warren, and one that is oddly appealing.

So in honour of all the chilling at the hands of my physio, here's the view I get each time I lie on his table of his, um floor.... thrilling isn't it?

Of course, if I tire of that, there's always the view of his office, (below) which is...um...hmmm.... think it best I simply close my eyes, and imagine myself lying on a sun-drenched beach somewhere.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older