Sunday, October 04, 2009

Project 289 - Day 201 : Lost An Hour, Slept in, Gained a Friend, Found a Birthday Dinner

(Me, the Birthday Boy and my beautiful guy vogue it in still life for the camera)


(Ian, Mark and Bill smile for the camera, me and the joy of being alive.... OK too much maybe but indisputably they were smiling! see below)
Daylight Saving, which I love (save for the faded curtains and distressed cows, which must tug at anyone's heartstrings), started today so to compensate my beautiful guy and I did what any sane rational person would do and took that hour right back thank you very much.... and then some, sleeping in quite some time after our long excursion into the countryside the day before.

Somewhere during the day I hit Facebook (hence the nameless friend acquisition), and then that night we went to Stir Crazy Thai in Erskineville (arriving for a pre-dinner drink at The Rose Hotel just as Parramatta lost the NRL Grand Final... many a straight man was seen weeping into his beer that night) to celebrate my beautiful guy's best friend Brett's 40-something birthday (a lady never reveals her true age of course). The food was, as always, delicious, the company was loads of fun (Brett is never boring! see the shot directly below, where Brett managed to sneak into the photo, which is very much following the idea that "it's all about me!" which I guess on his birthday, it is) and we drank lots of wine.... a perfect night followed by a languorous walk home with my beautiful guy.
(Brett,below, reveals his true age, or rather we do on his card!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older