Saturday, October 10, 2009

Project 289 - Day 206 (Friday 9 October 2009) : Hamming It Up with Beef and Lamb

TGIF is supposed to be a dreamy state of mind, where work is considered but only done if its absolutely necessary, and if it can be pushed on to Monday where dreaminess is banned, and jackbooted misery reigns, then it should be....


..... alas, whoever created my day didn't get the script and there was much anxiety, work overlord, and emotional exhaustion culminating in me crying to the HR lady. Yep not pretty, and it did not a thing for any tattered macho credentials I was clinging to... OK they were long gone but the point remains..... which is.... um, it wasn't the best of days really....

Until that afternoon when the group I was in presented to the Managing Director of the division (who I directly work for!) in what are being called the Friday Forums. The theme was customer experience, the people I was working with were a hoot, and the context to convey our message, a send up of 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire', was so much fun. We all hammed it up terribly, got the message across while having a ball, and I managed an 11 on the gay scale of 1 to 10. Yes it was that much fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older