Monday, August 10, 2009

Project 289 - Day 146 : Be Vewy, Vewy Quiet...We're Filming a Silent Movie

I am movie star.

It's true. Today I was filmed for a presentation to be shown at my Division's big quarterly wrap-up this Friday - it will be rendered as a silent movie with slightly-too-fast walking, grainy film etc - and I am fairly confident that my two scenes, small though they are, will steal the show.

No more anonymous trips to work. Hell, I won't even come to work! Instead, my days will be spent sunning myself on my yacht in Monaco, avoiding pesky papparazzi photographers, attending black tie functions with Brangelina, and signing so many autographs, and sending so many tweets, that I shall simply have to retire to a spa in the south of France for days, weeks, or even, yes darlings, months.....

Naturally I shall also find time to lose weight, gain weight, and lose it all over again, break up with/reunite with/breakup with/reunite with my partner, go into rehab for a drug/alcohol addiction, campaign for homeless penguins in Patagonia using my massive celebrity profile, and accept award after award thanking my parents, my pet goat, Oki, and professing fale humility for my acting ability while knowing damn well I am a god in acting circles...

Or..... it will go straight to video after a limited run at the Divisional this Friday and I shall catch the bus back to the City and a life of glorious anonymity.... think I prefer that really......

Well maybe throw in the yacht and I'll prefer that.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older