Sunday, August 02, 2009

Project 289 - Day 138 : Brunch with Fahmi and the iPhone

It was a very relaxing Sunday.


What with an extended sleeping in, picking up of my Friday bargain shopping binge goodies from Sammi late morning, slow picking through the second hand gems of Reverse Garbage at Marrickville, and a friendly dinner with my beautiful guy's Gay Ski Week buddies at The Clarence Hotel, nothing was really done on a desperately strict schedule, and I made like a contented cow (hmm, is that really the image I want to project of myself? Perhaps I should re-think this imagery!) moseying through the Outlook-free hours of the day...

... and in the middle of all this slow moving reverie was lunch at Cafe Sofia in Erskineville, with my very good friend, and walking buddy, Fahmi, who's love affair with his iPhone (pictured above in Fahmi's hands, with my beautiful guy next door) knows no bounds. He has downloaded more apps than there are sands on a beach (trust me, he is largely responsible for Apple reaching the 1 billion download mark!), and happily texts, plays with apps, whenever he can..... including brunch/lunch/dinner/whatever it may be.....here is a man who truly loves his Apple gear....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older