Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Sitting here wondering if I'm Pollyanna or Eeyore - Day 337: More storms and Bridget

Fell in love with pears and raspberries ( leftover from Steve's divinely yummy raspberry coulis that he used on my birthday cake on Saturday night) today ... before another storm rolled in (the latest in a long line) just as I was heading out to a combined birthday dinner and movie with Bridget in Newtown. By the time we reached Newtown, the water was ridiculously high but we managed to find a park and not get sploshed by buses racing past on King Street - I leapt delicately out of the way at one point much to Bridget's amusement) - before heading in to see Nightcrawler with dinner at Happy Chef afterwards. Bridget also very sweetly took me in to HUM and told me to pick out anything I wanted as a present. A wonderful, fabulous night ...






Thank you for my present Bridget!!

And Rachel sent me a pic of her and my mum and Jordan celebrating Nanna's retirement home Christmas at mum and dad's place because Nanna doesn't like the formal events ...




And here's a fabulous shot of Amie and Noah ... just gorgeous ...




Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older