Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Sitting here wondering if I'm Pollyanna or Eeyore - Day 329: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!

Wow 49 today! Well not until 6.18pm officially but let's be honest, that's just a matter of semantics.

The day started right at midnight when unable to sleep, as per usual lately, I marked the changeover to the day of my birthday with Steve lying in bed next to me (he always stays over on birthday eve so he can wake up with me on my birthday; he's so sweet), read some tweets and early birthday wishes on Facebook and then went to sleep ...

Once awake, read some birthday tweets, read and responded to more birthday messages on Facebook, and then opened 2 presents - one from my sister-in-law Carolyn, and one of Steve's pile of fabulous gifts ... so exciting!!

Then off to City to watch The Drop with Michael at Event Cinemas where I took a call from Melissa Ferguson - also had calls from Helen and Rachel, my sisters during the day too, with Rachel's kids, my nephew and niece Bodhi and Jordan singing me "Happy Birthday!" (co cute!); movie was followed by some window shopping and lunch at Galeries foodcourt (Indian) with Michael. This was followed in turn by a muffin and sparkling water with Waz at Muffin Break in MYER Foodcourt before I headed home for a nap ... but not before seeing Fahmi on the way home from the station at 4.30 :)























































































































Aidan came home about 6-ish and he gave me my present from he and Greg which was awesome ... then my darling man Steve arrived around 7, and it was time to drink champagne, open presents and set off for Rubyo's in Newtown for a lovely romantic and utterly delicious dinner with wonderful, fabulous service ... sublimely lovely night ...













































































































And here are some more birthday messages off Facebook, screenshots of my annual birthday e-card from Fran Montalto and a screenshot of Yahoo on the big day ...




















And lastly but by no means leastly, is a gorgeous pic of my adorable nephew Noah being weighed. SO CUTE



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older