Monday, June 18, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 171 - At home

Yes I know it's a Monday and I should be at work. But my stomach bug flared up again yesterday afternoon - after vegetable fritata and salad no less! -  and I got really sick and needed a nap before heading out to dinner at Smash Sausage Kitchen (which wasn't a good idea but we had long standing plans for dinner so off I went).

Still didn't feel great today so worked from home for first part of morning and then slept the day away, all the while starving my body of any kind of fancy food... so dry toast, dry crackers and a bowl full of pea and corn for dinner was the order of the day.

Thankfully it did leave me feeling better by day's end thank goodness.

Yes doesn't it look simply delish?! (image via 20sb.net)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older