Monday, January 02, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 2 - Happy Anniversary Baby!

Today, while not technically our third anniversary, is a very special date to both of us since it's the day we had our first real date at Stir Crazy Thai in Erskineville. The date on 2 January 2009 was the best date ever, and confirmed to me that I had finally met my soul mate. my lover, my best friend, and so it has been. I love him and tonight was a perfect night of togetherness, first drinks at my place and then dinner at Sherpa Kitchen in Newtown.

I love colourful flowers and Gerberas are damn near perfect.

A card filled with the most beautiful (and private) sentiments.

My guy and I and the flowers.

They made it into a vase straight away.







I used the reindeer and Santa-shaped ice cubes I had neglected to use at our Christmas picnic. Behold dissolving reindeer head ice cubes in Vanilla Coke and vodka!

My Facebook check-in shot (my friends' responses are below)

We drank the wine Greg gave us for Christmas....beautiful!

Terai Beef and Chickpeak curry with roti - YUM!


One last shot of the Christmas tree all lit which I sent to my guy to tell how much I loved him before bed.




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older