Thursday, December 01, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 335 - Poppin' in!

What an awesome night and an awesome show!


Dinner first at Zilver which was expensive but the Szechuan Prawns, Shredded Beef and Fried Rice was delicious. They also had the reddest Christmas tree I have ever seen and fortune cookies. Yes fortune cookies! Too much fun!





This was one of my birthday presents - tickets to see Mary Poppins, and it so didn't disappoint! The show was chock full of amazing dance routines, catchy songs, some dark passages but ultimately bright and buoyant when Mary Poppins works her magic, and I was utterly and completely delighted!


It was the highlight of my week (and that's after the uber impressive Kathy Griffin dazzled me!).


The best birthday present ever.








Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older