Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 253 (Saturday 10 September) - Toasting IKEA Jinnah?

Big sleep in today and we didn't really sit down for brunch till about 11.


Fun part was that it was the first time my gorgeous guy and I had really used the new IKEA dining room table and it looked fabulous with the pink/orange placemats and coasters contrasting gorgeously with the chocolate brown colour of the table.


I then got down to finishing off a passage of my novel I am rewriting, while my gorgeous guy headed back to his place for vacuuming and cleaning (yep all the sexy fun stuff!), we regrouped for a quick trip to IKEA to swap a damaged panel of his new entertainment unit with a brand spanking new one, before we went to Jinnah's for dinner in Dulwich Hill (we were going to have Bangladeshi cooking in Marrickville but the restaurant ended up looking almost empty and not quite what we were after). It was as quirky as ever, down to the owner starting to turn off the music and some lights when it got to 9.30pm to encourage us to leave. (Oh and I got to wear my scarf one last time so cold was it - yaaaaay!)




Some things never change..

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older