Friday, September 09, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 252 - Dawn on King Street

I have often spoken about how much I love my morning walks.

I love the exercise. I love listening to my music. I love the sense of being alone and wrapped in the darkness before dawn where life doesn't feel so busy or urgent as it is does when the sun rises. I love being truly alone for an hour - doing good for my body, mind and spirit. I love being one of my favourite streets in the world (I would say favourite but Robson Street in Vancouver is also lovely).

I love mornings just being me.


PS. Dinner tonight was AWESOME! (Yes feel free to use high pitched squeals in there!). My gorgeous guy and I went to Fahmi's place for dinner and ate the most delicious biryani (rice flavoured with lamb, or chicken and spices) EVER. He made it from scratch using a family recipe, and coupled with a superbt Tiramasu for dessert, and lots of wine, the night was damn near perfect.






Thanks Fahmi!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older