Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 111 : Zara, Easter eggs, and Imogen Heap

Yep a real mixed today, people and let's start with my adorable niece, Zara, who looks like a complete replica of my sister (her mum) at the same stage (she was cute as a button too.... OK what does that mean exactly? It soulds lovely but what is it saying really?). Here's the latest pix of her with my Dad and her grandpa.....




_________________________________________________

It's Easter eve and apart from the fact that everyone is kind of working and kind of not, all at the same time, it's been deadly in the calorie zone. So far, I have eaten 2 hot cross buns, 2 small Easter eggs and that's just the start of things. Goodness knows how much I will consume over the weekend but I can take a fair stab at things - there's 18 hot cross buns in the freezer and fridge, any number of Easter eggs (not counting the ones my guy may give me on Sunday) and all sorts of meals out. I am planning to swim each day (bar Saturday when we're heading down the South Coast for some R & R) but I think that will only hold things level.... ah well, Its Easter. relax, for next week, we diet!

___________________________________________________

Tonight off to see Imogen Heap..... love her. Can't wait.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older