Monday, March 21, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 78 (Saturday 19 March) - Brunch, Splash, Party

Big action packed day!

First up, we drove Fahmi to Parramatta to collect his car at 7.30 a.m. (yes on a Saturday!).....


Then we had brunch at Cafe Perci in Stanmore - the most divingely delicious soft brioche-based French toast..... YUMMMM...
Then caught the 10.05 train from St Peters, joining our friend John and his twins, Ben and Sophie for swimming lessons at Cook & Phillip pool... each child had to have an adult in the pool with them and so I joined John while my gorgeous guy watched supportively from the side. Then we all joined the kids for a fun swim in the pool before.....


Lunch at MYER foodcourt after watching the Hare Krishna parade down Elizabeth and Market streets...colourful and fun.... the kids loved their KFC food (so did I enjoying a guilty couple of pieces of popcorn chicken which I haven't had in years!), their babycinnos, and I suspect on the way home a good nap...
My beautiful guy and I bade them farewell and went and bought a 60th birthday gift for our other friend John who's party.....
We went to that night at Vamps in Paddington. Great food, lots of fun people to talk to, and quite possibly a little too much wine...home later than expected and very happy to hit the bed at 1 a.m....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older