Monday, March 14, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 73 - Kulcha 3

Off to the opera tonight for yet more Kulcha.

My gorgeous guy and I had free tickets to see The Barber of Seville, and so after a dinner at Chez Andre (my place - I went all out with chicken skewers, mashed pumpkin and broccolini, all washed down with fabulous Sydney H2O), we raced into the Opera House, even though I was still recovering from my cold, and on a cold overcast night, would have preferred snuggling under the doona with a good book.... or my guy! Ohh lala!! Yes I did just type that..... and we had a ball!



It was so much bright technicolour fun and was quite possibly the funniest piece of entertainment I have seen in years! I absolutely loved it, and it had us both in fine spirits heading home.

..and thus ends this current batch of Kulcha. Now back to the thrills and spills of pop culture.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older