Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 68 - Sushi with Sammi!

I love sushi (no big shout-it-from-the-mountain-tops surprise there).

I love my friend Sammi.

So naturally when we caught up for dinner tonight, we had sushi @ Asagao on Pitt Street - I naturally had my Yakitori balls and eel sushi... naturally), talked heaps about everything and anything, and finished off with Asian flavoured ice cream @ Passionflower on George Street (the gelatinous sesame balls with red bean and sesame ice cream were delicious!).


The only downside was a very long day leading up to that, and chaos on the train network after an attempted suicide at Petersham, but the wait was minimal, and thankfully the person who caused it all lived, hopefully to realise life is a very good thing.

With a friend like Sammi and sushi, it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older