Monday, November 29, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 332 (Sunday 28 November 2010) : Old Friends, New Birds and All of it On The Rocks!

A lovely lazy Sunday of wandering about The Rocks after a relaxed brunch at The Book Kitchen, Surry Hills catching up with an old friend of my gorgeous guy, Brian (along with Fahmi, John P, Stephen M and my friend Jason from BrisVegas), and doing the sorts of things tourists like to do. A lovely way to explore the city and as an added bonus I got to spend the whole day with my guy.

Fabulously yum omelette!!

Say BRUNCH!

Jason hamming it up with my guy on George Street, The Rocks

George Street in The Rocks looking towards the Bridge

A Christmas Tree made from recycled bicycles, just near the Museum of Contemporary Art on George St

Amazingly tame parrots feeding on native plants at Circular Quay

Steve & Brian (visiting from Ireland)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older