Wednesday, November 24, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 328 : Birthday Eve and I Get Pics of Zara as a Present!

It's Birthday Eve for me, my beautiful guy is on his way back from Bathurst for a yummy sushi dinner in Newtown with me, the novel writing is going crackingly well (57435 words as of today with 50000 the deadline) and to top it all off, photos of my gorgeous niece Zara, cute as ever!







In other fabulous news, I got my first birthday present from my housemate, Aidan - 30 Rock season 3 on DVD, which is a wonderful as I love the show! A great start to Birthday Eve with the best part, a hug from my boyfriend, mere minutes away.....





Sushi with my gorgeous guy was wonderful. Poor thing was really tired after his long drive home but we had  a lovely catch up chat, yummy Takoyagi balls (octopus) and Karaage Chicken (spicy chicken), and lots of hugs and kisses.... and some shopping at HUM where I bought birthdays for me from my two sisters and Mum & Dad.


 A truly lovely birthday eve.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older