Thursday, November 18, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 322 : I've Fallen But I Will Get Up

Weeks and weeks I have been  committed to not eating anything bad at work - it's been yummy salads (I make them myself and really enjoy them), fruit, almonds, low fat everything (with the exception of a lone lolly run recently) and then today?


I cracked wide open. Well semi-wide open. OK that sounds vaguely kinky but bear with me.... I ended up forsaking the salad for Chinese food (one part was healthy - chicken and veges; the other, pepper squid, not so much) and a Whip chocolate bar (like  a Mars Bar but creamier and yummier).



Bit I didn't fall for long with an apple for afternoon tea and a healthy dinner awaiting after my walk in Sydney park tonight with my friend Warren.


All is not lost! (I loved the fall really - I needed to break free and remind myself that it's Ok to be bad a little bit because it makes all the good bits so worthwhile!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older