Monday, November 29, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 333 : The Birthday Goes On and On.....



The day after all the festivities have dimmed down to a dull wattage are never fun for rampant extroverts like myself, but today was made much easier by the fact that I met my lovely colleague Sandra on the bus to work and she had a birthday gift for me - a Maxwell Williams Fondue Set which will be so much to heat chocolate up in, and get all retro with! What a lovely thing for Sandra to do, especially on a Monday morning when I'd gone to work early and was feeling less than thrilled to be on my way to Cubicle Hell.








The other lovely touch was the final dinner that my beautiful guy & I had with my wonderful friend, Jason, at the local gastro pub, The Botany View. The food, as awesome as always, was beyond delicious - I had coconut crumbed bugs on top of rocket salad, avocado and pea gnocchi, Jason had the corned beef with honey mustard, and my guy had a Greek style chicken - and we had a lot of fun having one last chat before taking Jason to the airport. It was sad to say goodbye because he is such a good friend, but I am glad we got to say goodbye in such a lovely, one last birthday hurrah way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older