Friday, October 01, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 274 : TGIF x a Gazillion on a the Eve of a Long Weekend

Today I went home at 1pm sick with some weird fever and horribly exhausted.

After a lovely long nap, I felt somewhat better.

I feel even better still when my gorgeous guy walked in the door.

With pizza. (I would have loved seeing him without the pizza I should add! But hey you know that!)

Which we drank with wine...

Before eating ice cream sundaes....


Yes I know it wasn't good for me - with the exception of his kisses and cuddles which were, as always, divine.

Anyway, it's Friday night, and I need comfort food after a long exhausting week of swimming, walking and working....

Yet still I felt somewhat guilty and that inspired the photo (above).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older