Friday, September 24, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 267 : Stark Raving Early-in-the-Morning Mad


My name is Andrew and I am mad.


Tongue-lolling, wild-eyed, crazy, seven-different-flavours-of Lithium.... MAD.


Why am I mad, you ask? (See I am even hearing you ask that in my head so that bolsters my case enormously.)


I went out walking this morning after walking last night with plans swim 1.5km tonight and I have to wonder in the near to dawn but not quite there yet light.... am I mad?



Perhaps, and maybe the graffiti (above, that I saw on King Street this morning) is referring to me (hmm paranoia anyone?), but I am also feeling way fitter than I have in the last couple of years, I have lost weight, I feel alert at work (well, mostly), and I am feeling good.

So, yeah, maybe I am mad, but it's working for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older