Monday, September 27, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 269 (Sunday 26 Sept) : Eat All the Live-Long Day

Today, was with most weekend days, was defined by eating.






First up was Yum Cha at Kam Fook's Bondi Junction with my delightful friends, Jeff and Jane - Jane acts as my career coach, running as she does a very successful coaching company called Max Coaching - and as always the food was great, and the conversation flowed easily. Only drawback was trady supply of the chilli sauce and the Chinese tea but they were minor glitches in a lovely catch up.

After a quiet afternoon, when I should have gone swimming but didn't (there's always tomorrow!), my gorgeous guy and I met with friends Fahmi, and Steve for another luscious dinner at Botany View Hotel, where I had kangaroo fillets accompanied by a beetroot risotto and chocolate flavoured jus... divine!

Back to lentils and tofu tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older