Saturday, October 31, 2009

Project 289 - Day 226 (Thursday 29 October 2009) : Chilling in Suburbia


After an oh-so frenetic day of shopping a the mall - and isn't the expenditure of money just so exhausting? LOL - I required a day of lying by the pool in my Speedos, cabana boys attending to my every dietary need and a good book in my hand....

This being Vancouver in the Autumn what I got, and it's even more delightful by my standards, was a day of playing Farmtown (a Facebook application that is horrendously addictive and so much fun!!), eating lunch at Earl's with Ken (I had two concktails at lunchtime! A Lemon Meringue and a Beach Mojito which totally trumps the sandwich and low fat yoghurt I normally have!!), buying some grocoeries (hey it's a Canadian supermarket so it's got to be more fun and exotic than shopping @ the Monolith aka Woolies), and then cooking my world famous (OK only Sandra and Ken outside of Oz have tasted it but they lived somewhere else in the world, hence 'world famous'... I rest my case) Morrocan Meatballs for them......

All in all, a delightfully non-scheduled, unscripted, all over the shop kind of day and worlds away removed from my usual frantic, over-regulated, Outlook-enslaved days....

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Cocktails for lunch: the ideal holiday diet. Jus xo

6:33 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

You know I think so.... but why stop there...a quick cocktail in the cubicle cannot be a bad thing surely? LOL

4:04 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Whatever it takes to relieve Outlook pain and suffering is fine by me. Jus xo

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older