Monday, November 25, 2013

Holding the Reins of the Runaway Extrovert 2013: Day 329 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!

It's my birthday!

I love my birthday!

And within my limited budget at the moment, I made the most of it, heading into the City early for an impromptu breakfast with Waz at Myer Foodcourt ...






Then to Event Cinemas to see the official birthday movie Filth  ... then some quick birthday voucher shopping at JB Hi Fi courtesy of Justin and Sunny ...








Then I met my darling man (who took time out of his busy schedule) for lunch outside DJs (had gone to buy Waz's Christmas ornament gifts) before heading to Westfield for lunch ... burgers at Charlie & Co. ... YUM!!







Got home about 2.45pm, in the middle of pouring rain (only rain of the day!) with Kerry on the phone and 3 surprise packages from her waiting at the door! Some Eurovision supplies and some Danish food treats ...














That night my darling man turned up at 7.15 with some fabulous presents - this year's reindeer! fabulous Fringe book! T-shirt and ... MIRANDA HART tickets!!! So happy!! And so gorgeously wrapped as always ...
















Dinner was Glebe Point Diner ... funky atmosphere, great service and divine entrees and desserts ... my main was average but it was the only negative blip on the radar



And here are the host of birthday wishes ... love my family and friends ...


















































































Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older