Friday, November 22, 2013

Holding the Reins of the Runaway Extrovert 2013: Day 326 - Ben and Sophie and Essie and me ... and Fahmi

Caught up with Essie for lunch after struggling to blog due to terrible night's sleep - had to have a mid-morning nap so tired was I) and had a LOVELY time. Helped the kids fill in their puzzle books and do our dot-to-dot pics (I did a cafe at Sophie's suggestion for Ben, and a giraffe and elephant for her) and caught up with Essie on life then also with Fahmi who joined us halfway through after we'd eaten (my grilled chicken, chick peas and pumpkin plus other stuff salad was DELISH).

Then went home, swam 1.5km in pool - 3rd day in a row! - before heavens opened up and Waz and I had to call off walking.

Went out to Pastizzi Cafe with Steve for dinner and yes had Peppercorn Veal again and stopped in at Oldtown in Newtown to get menu organised for tomorrow night's birthday dinner. Yay!









And my brother Steve sent me this shot of him in costume on his last day at TAFE. Hilarious!




Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older