Saturday, November 23, 2013

Holding the Reins of the Runaway Extrovert 2013: Day 327 - Birthday dinner! #Andybday13

I celebrated my birthday with all my friends a little earlier this year with drinks at Moose Bar at 7pm (Fahmi joined us for this but not dinner - he had tickets to a Jill Scott concert), followed a DELICIOUS dinner at Oldtown in Newtown across the road, and then after everyone else left, Waz, Steve and I had another drink at Moose Bar till they closed at midnight.

A WONDERFUL night!

I started early with vanilla coke and vodka while waiting for Aidan to get ready and Steve to arrive 


Aidan's gift on left and Fahmi's card on right

Fahmi gave me an $80 gift voucher to Better Read Than Dead - yay!! 
Aidan's gift and the bag it came in


Tracy's card and gift - loved it!

At Moose Bar


















@ Oldtown In Newtown



The burrata is sublime!

Balloons! (provided by my darling Steve)

Steve and I (the best part of any birthday is Steve being there)

























Strawberry Tiramisu cake made by the restaurant owner - AWESOME!!!








 Back @ Moose Bar









Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older