Monday, May 20, 2013

Holding the Reins of the Runaway Extrovert 2013: Day 140 - Hello groggy morning and au revoir mon cher Kerry

Had to go to work for 4 hours (but made easier by commuting in with my guy who was in town! Yay!) - yes the morning after Eurovision when I am normally not at my best; however I cut down on what I drank last night to make this morning a little more gentle - to meet Leona, the new marketing person from Melbourne, who turned out to be just delightful.

Managed to extract myself from work at 1.30, headed straight home to a lunch of Eurovision leftovers (meatballs, chips ... yes so healthy!) while Kerry finished off the herring and then with Kerry's support crashed out for a "short" nap ... which took 1 3/4 hours! LOL

I wanted to spend time with Kerry before she went but she understood how tired I was ... then off to the airport via Marrickville Metro - I need an ironing board cover ... exciting days! - to send Kerry off home ... always sad to see her go and have Eurovision finish ...

Steve came around for dinner about 8 and we had a lovely snuggle watching TV before he headed home to get ready for an early morning trip to Bathurst ...






Posing in the "Hall of Memories" - the flags of hosts of Eurovisions past ... a fitting last shot before we left for the airport

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older