Friday, May 17, 2013

Holding the Reins of the Runaway Extrovert 2013: Day 137 - Eurovision weekend day 1

Kerry arrived last night ready for a BIG Eurovision weekend and tonight we sat down to watch Semi-Final 1.

Alas without Steve who went to Melbourne for sister-in-law Sue's 50th birthday shindig. I felt so bad that I couldn't go but Kerry had already bought her ticket and it is after all a weekend we plan for all year.

Thankfully we got some shots in before he raced to the airport :)

We had a ball! Ate a stir fry I cooked, drank some wine (well I did) and critiqued our way through the acts.

Here's my review of Semi-Final 1. (WE also watched the Julia Zemiro dock, The Heart of Eurovision, which was on before the show.)






And here are my tweets from the night ...













Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older