Friday, November 23, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 328 - The birthday weekend begins

Amidst a frantically busy day trying to get ready for what went from a week's holiday to just 2 days - poor Steve's work project wrecked things once again - the four of us headed out for a Yum Cha lunch at Greenwood with Tracy, Rose and Danielle.

We ate heaps and the food was delicious. Loved starting off my birthday weekend with my wonderful work friends.

Oh and Tracy bought me a special birthday present - a Chai Latte with a marshmallow!

So very lovely.









Wonderful touch of Christmas when Waz and I were out walking tonight and we came across this decorated Christmas tree near one of the parking lots. No idea how long it would last so I snapped a photo of it while I could.



And we finished up the day with an impromptu birthday eve eve pizza and wine night at my place with my newly-arrived-from-Bathurst gorgeous guy, Warren and then about an hour after we started Fahmi, fresh from a play at the Opera House.

Fabulous night out on the balcony.







Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older