Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 108 - Oh how it poured!


This is not what you want to see when you walk out the door of your apartment building. Water bubbling up like a banshee from the drains, and rivers running across the pavers and road. It just got worse from here.


Five minutes I was at the station, jeans totally wet through from knees down, shirt wet, and shoes and socks soaked. And that was with El Grando FedEx umbrella which shelters 3 or 4 average sized families if needs be!


Rose was away for the day so we ended up with a laundry in her desk space. It took all day for my socks and shoes to dry. And contrary to concern expressed on Twitter that I had also removed my rain-soaked and very heavy jeans, I had not!


Sydney disappeared through the day again and again and again...

A VERY wet day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older