Friday, March 30, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 90 - Cloudy day

A frantic day in the office as I tried to get through as many tasks as humanly possible - I tried beaverly or camel-ly possible but neither worked that well - so the first time I stopped was waiting for the train to the City that night with Danielle.

The cloud formations, which my Canon camera would have captured better but alas it was at home, were beautiful. I love the quirky shapes and the pastel blues and oranges.




A lovely way to end the day unless...

You had dinner with the man of your dreams which I did! My gorgeous guy and I had a delicious dinner at Sun Thai in Dulwich Hill, a new Thai place, and while we were the only customers there at that point - it was after 9pm which is like midnight for the suburbs! - the service was food was perfect.


Black sticky rice with a gorgeous custard on top

Steve's banana pudding - YUM!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older