Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 88 - Hump Day dinosaurs!

I bought my gorgeous guy's Easter basket and all it's fabulous contents today at MYER.

I love putting these special gifts together for him. It was one of the special hallmarks of our relationship, and making sure they're as fresh and fun as possible every time is something I love doing.

So what made the cut this year? Well it's all blue themed - you'll see it in all its glory come Easter - and crowned by of all things a blue Easter dinosaur! Yes a dinosaur! Looking like a prehistoric St Bernard with an Easter egg wrapped around its egg, it was the quirky fun element I was looking for. I never like to go down the path well travelled and this dinosaur was the perfect was to not do that.

Naturally I tweeted my excitement at this one of a kind Easter egg - well Ok they're mass produced in Hong Kong but none of my friends will have the dinosaur! - and yes, had to buy one for myself too.






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older