Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 80 - Walking around the park

I went walking tonight!

I am exultant because after sleeping in yesterday and not swimming last night and then sleeping in again today I was determined to go swimming tonight. I needed to exercise.

But as I got home I realised I didn't have the motivation to go swimming but as luck would have it my housemate Aidan was going walking around the park and so seizing the little momentum I had, I joined him. We had a great time walking twice around the park, chatting away.

And in case you think I am making this up to ease a guilty conscience here is proof we walked together and a view of the City from what we call Hell Hill (it's tall and steep... enough said)



Oh and in other exciting news I backed a project in Kickstarter (it's called crowd funding and is a great way for creative types to get funding) for a second series of Husbands, a fantastically funny web series about two guys who impulsively marry each other in Las Vegas, just hours after Federal same sex laws are passed in the USA. It is so exciting to be a part of this and help them realise their creative goals. Plus for just $55, I got a DVD of the first series, signed photo etc... Excited!!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older