Sunday, March 18, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 78 - As quiet as a day gets

Today was in marked contrast to yesterday's fabulously enjoyable full on day.

Quiet brunch with Waz at Southend (where they forgot my side dish AGAIN) then home to my gorgeous guy's to read, blog (loaded up two interviews I had conducted for Elle at the writersteaparty blog) and nap. I was so tired. Thinking I am holding on to way too much stress so must learn to sit back, relax and enjoy life.

While my gorgeous guy had to work, at least we got so spend the afternoon and night together finishing up with yummy Portugese chicken from the local Oricco chicken shop. Yum!

All my goods and chattels from the weekend in the empty recycling box - on the way back up to my apartment that night in the lift.

Oh and I got the cutest shot of my adorable niece Zara driving an electric car around a play area in Pacific fair on the Gold Coast. Accoridng to my sister she is quite an accomplished driver already!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older