Saturday, January 28, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 28 - Chilling at home - AGAIN!

Quiet day today - blogging, napping (after a sleep in till 10.45 a.m., which happens when you sleep badly during the night - I don't usually sleep on my back and sides so my sleep is very restless - I long to sleep on my stomach again) and watching a little TV, and dinner with my gorgeous guy and Fahmi at my place (yes who'd have guessed that would be the location for housebound Andrew?).

The big event today, far from us, was my Nanna's 99th birthday party at Mum and Dad's in Alstonville. My sister Helen made a gorgeous looking birthday cake for for Nanna, which my sister Rachel texted me.


I also got two new pics of Rachel's son, and my nephew, Bodhi. He's gorgeous!

His first face painting!

Playing on his new drum set



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older