Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 25 -

I cannot move.


I seriously cannot move.


I have had a sore lower back before and it's been painful especially when the spasms hit. But this is the first time I haven't been able to move, when even walking has triggered spasms. When realising that getting something from across the room, or even simply getting up is going to result in a whole works of pain.


It's demoralising. I have worked long and hard to eat right and exercise and my body keeps deteriorating. I know we all joke about getting older but this isn't funny. It's extraordinarily painful. I have lost my car and now I cannot even move around and do what I want to do.


It's been an awful painful nasty day.


I can only hope the Physio will have some effect at 2pm. (Aly, the office manager, is a absolute delight. So warm and friendly so I have high hopes just based on how lovely she is.)




P.S. Waz ended up driving me, the physio, Brett of Erko Physio was awesomely good but my back was so bad (I spasmed multiple times getting on and off the table) that he did some work to alleviate the pain but sent me home to do nothing but either lie down or sit in a high backed dining room chair.


No bending, twisting, reaching, anything. Oh what fun!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older