Thursday, January 26, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 26 (Australia Day - Thursday 26 January) - Aussie Aussie Aussie! Pie Pie Pie!

We were going to go to Marrickville for our yearly multicultural Oz Day extravaganza of fun and fireworks with John, Essie, the kids, and Fahmi but thanks to the back, and my physio's edict that the only walking I could do was around my apartment, we had to stay home.

We did have a little Australia Day fun though. My gorgeous guy picked up Four and Twenty party pies, and added to pastizzi and sausage rolls in the fridge, and lashing of "Dead Horse" (tomato sauce), we had a ball, with my housemate Aidan,  watching episodes 8 & 9 of Once Upon a Time, the premiere episode of The Killing, and episodes of Modern Family and Big Bang Theory.

It wasn't a multicultural fiesta but it was a great way to spend the day.





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older