Friday, January 27, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 27 (Friday 27 January) - More Physio, More Rest

After a day of being once house bound, save for a quick trip to the physio in the morning (my gorgeous guy drove there and back and so sweetly waited while I was massaged, gently pummelled and heat-packed by Brett... felt so much better afterwards), I thought it'd be fun to have an impromptu pizza and champagne night with the gang.


Ian and Fahmi were otherwise engaged - sister's birthday dinner and a play respectively - so it was Waz, Peter, my gorgeous guy and me on the balcony on a surprisingly cool night (well cooler than turning into liquid humidity anyway!) for Alberto's pizza (satay chicken XL, supreme XL and a free Margarita XL... so you know just a little pizza) - lots of wine too and great conversation...


... and me in my high backed chair looking vaguely silly. But who cares? The back behaved itself mostly (although it got way worse overnight for reasons I can't determine... no one is allowing me to do anything so how it could be further hurt is beyond me)











Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older