Friday, March 25, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 84 - Chilled with a capital C

The lovely strata people who run the complex I live in decreed that the intercoms must be upgraded, and so lo' needed either my housemate or I to be home today between 10.30 and 12 so the good installers of some anonymous company or another could do their handiwork. I fell on my sword, selfless soul that I am, and took a badly needed day off, during which I had planned to swim 1.5km, go shopping, eat lunch out etc; however, I fell into an exhausted heap, and sleep for 2 hours during the day, ate less than healthy food and didn't swim at all - the closest I got to all over wet was a shower but that hardly counts as exercise - and watched episodes of Stargate Universe, Sanctuary (I had somehow missed the final 4 episodes of season 2) and Brothers & Sisters season 5.... then I welcomed my gorgeous guy (his hand features in the pic below, eating his spring roll) back from Bathurst with a relaxed outdoor dinner at Stir Crazy Thai in Erskineville...




What a blissful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older