Sunday, August 23, 2009

Project 289 - Day 159 : Finally Made a Date With Harry P

I went to the movies to see "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" with my beautiful guy, and good friends Fahmi, Stephen and Esther. The movie was dark and narratively inconclusive, but I enjoyed it, and we followed all that pop culture wallowing with steak dinners at TheOaks pub in Neutral Bay. Great night with great friends!

In other news, I managed to get a parking spot on the street right at the top of my beautiful guy's apartment complex, rather than so far down the street, I am closer to Melbourne than Sydney (OK that's a slight exaggeration but it's in an in demand street!).... so to mark the moment I snapped a pic, and my beautiful guy displayed the requisite amount of gob-smacked surprise.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older