Friday, August 21, 2009

Project 289 - Day 157 : My Man is BACK! Yeehaa!

My lovely man, who I haven't seen for a week is back in town after his foray to the ski fields, and I can't wait to see him....


That's it today folks - just breathless anticipation...

Oh and two fire alarms twenty minutes apart....two... count 'em... oh and I swam 800m and finally cleaned up my walk in wardrobe, which was accruing all the industrial chic of a slum.... OK, maybe not that bad, but it needed some organising and it got it...

Did I mention my stunningly gorgeous guy is back from outta town..... I did? Well frankly it does bear repeating and repeating till angry mobs, driven mad by my incessant comments about how happy I am to have him back with me, attack me with pitchforks, burning torches, and DVDs of old "Big Brother" seasons.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older