Saturday, August 22, 2009

Project 289 - Day 158 : More Walking on a Saturday Morning

For dubious reasons locked somewhere deep in my fractured psyche, I decided to leave the warmth and comfort of my bed at 7.30 this morning, and head over to Sydney Park across the road for 45 minutes of furious fat-burning exercise with my friend, Fahmi. It was an early start but the rewards were great conversation with a very good friend, fantastic weather (warm-ish with a Spring-like hint of cold), a friendly vibe in a park full of families, couples etc, and great views such as the one looking out to Sydney City )above, a fabulous reward up slogging up the vertiginous Hill of Death!)

Then back home via the street my apartment block sits on, Mitchell Road (see below) and the company of my beautiful boyfriend. Bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older