Friday, December 05, 2014

Sitting here wondering if I'm Pollyanna or Eeyore - Day 339: Lots of things done

After a lovely sunrise out walking, and getting a fab pic of Zara with her dad showing off her Christmas art, I walked to Marrickville Metro to get mince, fruit and dips and things for the Christmas picnic - despite the fact that all the rolling storms made cancellation quite likely - came back and stuck a number of ornaments on the tree then went for a walk in the afternoon to see how wet the grass was in Sydney Park.

It wasn't wet at all but I had to scurry back home in a hurry when another storm threatened, only just making it home in time where I had a mango, cooked the meatballs I'd made earlier, and watched a sunset before Steve came on over and did silly things with cushions ...






































Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older