Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sitting here wondering if I'm Pollyanna or Eeyore - Day 273: Clouds and Bridget

Another fabulous morning and more fabulous sunrise shots and pretty clouds on a dawn sky ...











After a busy morning I met Ellen at Palace for Yum Cha and lots of fab conversation ... and she paid for the meal as her birthday present to me which was so sweet!






And then home to rest, shower and go out again to see Julia Gillard speak about her book My Story at Leichhardt Town Hall with my fab friend Bridget. We even got our books signed which was exciting! Julia Gillard is so warm, friendly and funny. Then drove from there to Cleveland Street to a jazz club to meet up with Bridget's boyfriend Dave and his friends for a fabulous night of jazz, wine and burgers ...














Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older