Sunday, May 26, 2013

Holding the Reins of the Runaway Extrovert 2013: Day 145 - The (almost) end of Eurovision

Woke up this morning, and after a shower and Insiders, and while waiting for the toast to cook (Steve was still showering) I took most of the Eurovision decorations, largely because the decorations were starting to droop markedly threatening to choke us as we walk by.

It's always a sad day when they come down but I did leave some up for as long as they last as Aidan and I both love the colour and the different look to the place.

Then off to get a haircut and groceries at Marrickville Metro while Steve headed home to clean up - then he came to collect me about 2pm or so and I spent the afternoon napping, reading and blogging before an Oricco chicken dinner and home.






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older