Saturday, September 22, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 266 -

Off to Rozelle to the markets with Fahmi to ferret through all manner of second hand goods.

My loot? A copy of ABBA's "Money Money Money" single and a 1984 copy of Saturday Evening Post showing while my gorgeous guy got a lavish coffee table book on Beethoven, worth $130 for $30 and some very cute retro tablecloths. He was one happy camper.

Then we had brunch at Piccolo Padre out the back - our waitress was lovely - picked up some French patisseries on the way home for arvo tea and headed home.

Wonderful day!





Arvo tea in the new tablecloths ...






Then we watched a very close hawks v Adelaide Crows that the hawks only just won - oh the stress! - and I drank a whole bottle of wine throughout (Steve stuck to light beers) which meant I was in no fit state to get the Crust pizzas for dinner (thought I was till I bumped into furniture and walls going to the toilet!)





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older