Saturday, June 23, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 176 - Ellen's very late birthday dinner

After I couldn't make it to her bug party on 2 June - her birthday is on 4 June - for her 50th because of a competing birthday do for my friend Fahmi, Ellen regrouped, invited my gorgeous guy and I, and friends, John and Susie to a belated birthday dinner at The Lively Catch in Caringbah, followed by dessert at her place.

It was a wonderful night. The food was good, the company was wonderful and Ellen loved the gift we got her (a coffee table book of photos taken around the world by an acclaimed photographer).


Ellen unwrapping one of her gifts

Pretty lamp on the table

The always delightful Susie

Yes at a seafood restaurant I ate steak!

On Ellen's fridge at her home - very clever!

Eating dessert - Steve & I stopped off at Coles Caringbah where I used to shop all the time and got cookies and cream ice cream and topping to have with Ellen's bun and slices. YUM!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older