Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sitting here wondering if I'm Pollyanna or Eeyore - Day 85: Jobs and the art of movie going

Early morning walk to see my lovely Communicare person ... in pouring rain ... thankfully brought an umbrella in case the heavens opened.

Alas Newtown's gutters overfilled almost instantly and my though my top stayed dry, my sneakers did not which made browsing in HUM etc afterwards a tad uncomfortable.


Um .. okey-dokey then ...





Waz was coming back from a doctor's appointment and we caught up for a quick cheap bite to eat at one of the new cafes next to Newtown station ...





Back home to apply for jobs, blog etc then back to Newtown that night to see a preview of The Grand Budapest Hotel with Waz, followed by dinner at Happy Chef afterwards ... 








Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older