Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sitting here wondering if I'm Pollyanna or Eeyore - Day 26: Happy Australia Day!

Symphony in the Domain on a Sunday  and a much smaller crowd than Summer Sounds (no Waz this time as it was too hot for him).

Still we had an awesome time with plenty of great food and wine, wonderful company, a lovely cool breeze (although I had to have an umbrella open to shield me from the sun) and Gustav Holst's The Planets and yes of course fireworks.


Apparently there is a vintage car festival every Australia Day ... who knew? Steve, Ian and Ingo went back for a closer look once we'd settled and Fahmi and I guarded our blanket kingdom. 










Then on to the Domain ...





Begone sun!


































Paulo, Erica and Ingo


Yellow lamingtons? yes!































At St James station ...










 and Helen sent me a "silly face" image of Zara. Love it!




Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older